Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be entering at least his/her second undergraduate year at an accredited college or university.
- Applicant must be an NCGA member or son/daughter of an NCGA member.
- Employees and the families of employees of NCGA or any division of BASF or their subsidiaries are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Applications must be submitted by December 4, 2020.
- Scholarships are for one year. Previous recipients may not apply.
- Completed application
- Current transcript from junior college, college or university
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (at least two must be from non-family members, and one should be from a faculty member)
- Current resume
- 500-word essay, limited to 1-page, on “How will YOU positively impact agriculture in your future career?”
- 4-5 paragraphs explaining “What are the three most important issues facing agriculture today?”
Deadline: December 4, 2020