Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be entering at least his/her second undergraduate year at an accredited junior college, college or university.
- Applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in an agricultural, agribusiness, or an Ag vocation field.
- Applicant must be an NCGA member or son/daughter of an NCGA member.
- Employees and the families of employees of NCGA or any division of BASF or their subsidiaries are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Completed application
- Current transcript from junior college, college or university
- Proof you are seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree in an agricultural, agribusiness, or an Ag vocation field (transcript may suffice, consult your registrar or department office for more information)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (at least two must be from non-family members, and one should be from a faculty member)
- Current resume or list of activities, awards and honors
- 500-word essay on “Why I am pursuing an agriculture-related career”
- A few paragraphs on “What are the three most important issues facing agriculture today?”
Deadline: December 11, 2015