NearMeFinds Scholarship (Deadline: October 12, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to all current and future college students, worldwide, who are at least 15 years of age or older.
- The essay must be written in English, and can be formal or informal.
- Students must include their name, address, phone number, name of college or university they currently attend or plan on attending, and current field of study or career choice in the body of the submission email.
- Students should also state in the email that they give NearMeFinds permission to publish their essays on our blog.
- Only one submission per student is permitted.
Submission: To participate in the scholarship program, students must write and submit a 500-1,000 word essay telling about yourself and where you see yourself in the next 10 years.
Deadline: October 12, 2017
Learn More: http://nearmefinds.com/scholarship