Who Can Apply:
- $2,000 Annual Scholarship
- Each Recipient gets a one-time payment of $2,000, which will be paid to the accredited college or university he or she is attending
- Available to all students attending an accredited 2- to 4-year undergraduate college or university in any U.S. state.
- Requirement: 3.5+ GPA
- Written essay by the applicant. The Essay should discuss your experience with neighborhood involvement and the role your neighborhood played in shaping who you are today.
- The submission period ends at 5:00PM CST on 12/31 of the applicable year.
Deadline: December 31, 2018
Learn More: https://www.neighborhoods.com/scholarship