Who Can Apply: Scholarships are available for high school, undergraduate and graduate students.
- Current resume
- Academic transcript
- Two (2) 500 word essay responses to either of the following topics:
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What is the most important lesson you have learned from your parents or guardian?
- If someone offered you $1,000,000 today, what would you do with it and why?
- Name an event that changed your life forever.
- Recommend a book that your peers should read.
Deadline: May 18, 2017