Who Can Apply: To be considered for the award, you must:
- Be a legal United States resident;
- Be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school;
- Be a 1st-year computer engineering or computer science student at a US college or university;
- Have received a minimum composite SAT score of 1250 or ACT score of 28;
- Have received a minimum GPA of 3.5;
- Have leadership qualities and a passion for computer science and technology.
Submission: In order to apply, you must fill out and submit the application form below before the official deadline. Attach your resume.
Deadline: July 1, 2019