Who Can Apply:
- Undergraduate or graduate student in good academic standing.
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Current PRSSA member who has demonstrated an outstanding record of effective leadership in the Public Relations Student Society of America (at the chapter, regional or national level) and/or other campus or community organizations.
- A completed online application form.
- A recommendation letter of no more than two pages from a faculty member, PRSSA Adviser or community leader attesting to the application’s leadership qualities.
- A one page résumé.
Deadline: June 1, 2020