New Frontiers Scholarship at Mesa Community College (Deadline: August 11, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Must have completed twelve (12) credit hours at MCC
- Currently have and maintain a 3.0 or better cumulative GPA
- Working on first degree (either Associate or Bachelor’s)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours for Fall 2017
- Describe in your own words why achieving a college education is important to you. What inspires you to be successful?
- Describe how these scholarship funds will enhance your educational goals at MCC? What other federal or private scholarship funding will you be receiving to help with your educational expenses for Fall 2017?
Deadline: August 11, 2017