Who Can Apply:
- A graduating high school senior in the Joplin Globe’s readership area
- A Senior with financial need; submit FAFSA – EFC
- A Senior who has worked and/or participated in community service and/or extracurricular activities
- A Senior who has a 3.5 GPA or above
- A senior who has participated and demonstrated proficiency in a journalism, yearbook, graphic arts or other writing area
Submission: Essay detailing your educational goals in Journalism — either print or broadcast, graphic arts, or communications area — and how you would benefit from this scholarship.
Deadline: March 6, 2015