Next Steps Digital Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Current freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students
- Applicant must have a cumulative college grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4-point scale, and be enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university during the 2017 Spring semester.
- Must be working towards a degree in Marketing
- Completed application form
- A typed essay (no more than two pages double-spaced) addressing one of the following topics:
- Describe an accomplishment you have been recognized for and its influence on you.
- Who has been most influential in your life and why?
- What are your career aspirations and why?
- Transcripts from your accredited college or university (For freshmen who will not have access to their college transcripts in time, you should submit a copy of your high school transcripts that includes your unweighted GPA)
Deadline: December 15, 2016
Learn More: https://www.nextstepsdigital.com/scholarship/?utm_campaign=Scholarship&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=35610552&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8iQz_Bb81vU66mFtOwvuZMGYc-PGkIce0WhqC5GwPoW859MqHBO9OgQcEW0LiOatXiz8V-nvSu3Nr8sTAXSmYCAr5IFg&_hsmi=35610552