Nicholas A. Pennipede Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: September 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- You have been accepted to a college and are going to be enrolled as an undergraduate freshman; OR
- You have been accepted to an optometry school and are going to be enrolled as a optometry major freshman
- Please attach a 500-800 word essay and discuss:
- How you plan to use your education to serve the community.
- How will receiving this scholarship help you achieve your goals?
- Why Eye Associates should select you for this scholarship
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter from an accredited university or optometry school that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Provide a statement of your current academic status, as well as evidence that you are currently enrolled or accepted at the institution as set forth above.
Deadline: September 15, 2018
Learn More: http://www.seetheclarity.com/about/scholarship/