The Nimick/Hansen Employee Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior or an institution of higher education as an undergraduate student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be a child of an employee of Dollar Bank or one of its subsidiaries (under the age of 25). Children of Directors of Dollar Bank and children of employees holding the position of Senior vice President and above are not eligible.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from non-relatives: one from someone familiar with your educational and career goals, and one from someone in the community.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2018