Who Can Apply:
- Currently enrolled in the Fall / Spring school year of 2017/2018 at any college, university, high school, trade or technical school within the United States of America.
- Students must have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
- Students must be 15 years or older at the time of enrolment
- Must be an American citizen or hold a valid student visa
- Winning participants will be expected to submit a photo for promotional purposes
Submission: If you are interested in participating, please choose ONE (1) of the following prompts to answer in the essay submission:
1. Describe how the the human brain has changed over the past 40 years. Provide evidence for this understanding.
2. Identify and describe the differences between a healthy brain and an unhealthy brain. What are some of the causes, symptoms, and ways to prevent an unhealthy brain? Support this with research.
Deadline: October 31, 2017