Who Can Apply: The Norbert Siegfried Scholarship for Sons & Daughters of St. Anthony’s Employees is open to dependent children of St. Anthony’s Medical Center’s (SAMC) full time and regular part time staff (who have been employed at least one year) who demonstrate financial need as full time undergraduate students at a regionally accredited four year Missouri college or university, any of Southern Illinois University’s campuses, or the University of Illinois-Urbana. Employees of SAMC are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. Recipients may reapply for scholarship consideration for a maximum of four years of scholarship awards provided they make satisfactory progress toward a degree, demonstrate financial need, their parents maintain employment at SAMC, and the application is received on time.
- dependent child of a St. Anthony’s Medical Center full time and regular part time staff (who have been employed at least one year)
- cumulative 3.0 grade point average (on a four point scale)
- plan to enroll at an accredited four year Missouri college or university, the University of Illinois or Southern Illinois University
- High School seniors and current college students are encouraged to apply if they meet the three criteria above
- Employees of the Medical Center are *not *eligible to apply
Submission: Write a brief essay, headed by your name, that tells us about your vision of your future and how you plan to make your vision happen. You may include information about circumstances or people that have influenced you or had an effect on your achievement, or unusual hardships you have had to overcome or will overcome to achieve your goals.
Deadline: April 15, 2018
Amount: $1,000 to $10,000