Norman Community Foundation Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a resident of Norman, OK
- Must be a graduating senior
- The Norman Community Foundation will be selecting the recipient based on his/her community service. The student may attend a college/university, community college, career tech or any other post-secondary education institution. Students intending to enroll part-time in the fall who and will also be working should feel free to apply as well.
- The mission of The Norman Community Foundation is grounded in their mission of community service. How do you define community service?
- Why are you committed to your community service and how do you believe your service has impacted the people and/or the organization that you serve? What is the key thing you learned about yourself from participating in community service?
- OPTIONAL: Please describe any hardship or challenges you have experienced and how you’ve dealt with them. Please feel free to include any additional information you would like the committee to consider.
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: Norman Community Foundation Scholarship