Who Can Apply: Applicants must be master’s or Ph.D. students at the time of application, whose proposed research topic is relevant to Great Lakes fishery research, and who have not previously received the award.
- Application form.
- Brief title and extended abstract of proposed research and relevance of the project to fishery science (no more than 2 single spaced pages).
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Letter of endorsement from a supervising professor, sent directly to [email protected] with the student’s and award name in the subject line. The letter should be in PDF format and indicate the following:
- Name, address, e-mail, and telephone number of major professor;
- Statement of student’s stage of progress, and anticipated time to completion of degree;
- Endorsement of student’s application.
Deadline: December 1, 2021