North Carolina American Indian Fund Scholarship (Deadline: May 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Be enrolled in a state- or federally-recognized tribe (with documentation)
- Demonstrate sustained involvement in the American Indian Community and commitment to American Indian concerns and initiatives
- Have family residency in the state
- Be currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a post-secondary institution in the state of North Carolina
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Plan to pursue a 2-year or 4-year undergraduate degree as a fulltime student at an accredited public, private, or technical college or university
Submission: Application forms must be submitted using the Foundation’s new online system. Click here to begin the application process.
Deadline: May 1, 2015
Learn More: North Carolina American Indian Fund Scholarship