North Carolina American Indian Fund Scholarship (Deadline: May 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Be enrolled in a state- or federally-recognized tribe (with documentation)
- Demonstrate sustained involvement in the American Indian Community and commitment to American Indian concerns and initiatives
- Have family residency in the state
- Be currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a post-secondary institution in the state of North Carolina
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Plan to pursue a 2-year or 4-year undergraduate degree as a fulltime student at an accredited public, private, or technical college or university
Submission: Application forms must be submitted using the Foundation’s online system. You will be prompted to create a profile, upload a completed application form and attachments, and provide the names and email addresses of your recommenders.
Deadline: May 1, 2016
Learn More: North Carolina American Indian Fund Scholarship