Who Can Apply:
- Have resided in North Carolina for at least one year and are enrolled in an NC college or university.
- Have completed at least one college or university-level accounting course.
- Have completed at least 36 semester hours (or equivalent) by the start of the year in which you are applying.
- Be enrolled in an academic program yielding a degree in accounting or its equivalent, by the time scholarship money is awarded.
- Be sponsored by one accounting faculty member who can be contacted by the Foundation via email.
- Have both a cumulative and accounting course-work GPA of at least a 3.0 (based on a four-point scale)
Submission: Complete an essay on the following topic: “If you had a mentor, what would you need from them to be successful in the accounting profession?”
Deadline: February 12, 2016
Learn More: North Carolina CPA Foundation Scholarships