North Carolina Home Builders Educational Foundation, Inc. Scholarships (Deadline: April 29, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be nominated by a NCHBA member firm.
- Nominees shall be immediate family members of NCHBA member firms, related by blood, (i.e. children, step-children or grandchildren).
- Students related by marriage, (ie. son-in-law, daughter-in-law, etc.) shall not be eligible.
- Immediate family members of any current trustee of the NCHB Educational & Charitable Foundation, Inc. shall not be eligible.
- Awards are for one year, but scholarship winners may submit a renewal application and be considered for renewal if they make satisfactory progress in their studies.
- Only full-time students will be considered. NCHBA defines a full-time student as one taking a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
Deadline: April 29, 2016