Who Can Apply:
- Provides a scholarship to high school graduates who had completed the fifth grade at North Elementary School, Monongalia County, WV.
- Applicants must demonstrate their intent to enroll as full-time students in an eligible public or private higher education institution.
- The recipients shall have exhibited excellence, commitment and leadership through involvement in school and community activities, and demonstrated high academic promise as determined by the appointed Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Applicants will be required to submit for consideration one letter of recommendation.
- Applicants must also present proof of graduating fifth grade at North Elementary School in Morgantown, WV.
- This is a non-renewable scholarship; you must reapply during the next scholarship cycle if you wish to be considered for funding again.
Deadline: March 25, 2019