north2north Scholarship (Deadline: October 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply: To be eligible for the north2north scholarship you must:
- Be a degree-seeking student enrolled at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and
- Apply or be approved for exchange to a north2north institution outside of Alaska for a full academic year or a fall, spring, or summer semester.
The north2north program is designed for students whose studies are relevant to the North. First priority is given to students who meet some or all of the below preferences:
- Participate in UArctic programs and courses.
- Study in another program with a strong Northern emphasis.
- Demonstrate how their academic goals can contribute meaningfully to the Arctic region.
- Show dedication to contributing to your Northern community and the Arctic region generally.
- Have an open-minded attitude towards other cultures and ways of life.
- Have relevant personal experience what will enable you to make the most of your exchange experience.
Deadline: October 1, 2019