Who Can Apply: To provide educational resources for program participants and volunteers at the Northwest Community Center in Rockford.
– Be a graduating senior from or a graduate of a Rockford high school;
– Have a GPA of at least 2.0/4.0;
– Demonstrate financial need;
– Plan to attend a college, university, or trade school; and
– Have a history of involvement with Northwest Community Center as either a volunteer or participant.
Submission: Considering the background and criteria of the scholarship, why are you the best candidate? Your response should discuss your involvement with the Northwest Community Center.
Deadline: February 1, 2020