Northwestern Mutual Childhood Cancer Sibling Scholarship Program (Deadline: January 30, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Be siblings of individuals who are in current treatment, have survived or passed away from pediatric childhood cancer. Applicants who are selected as finalists will be asked to provide proof of sibling relationship and medical verification of sibling’s diagnosis.
- Be age 25 and under who are high school seniors or graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates, who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- Completed Applicant Appraisal Form
Deadline: January 30, 2019