Northwestern Mutual Childhood Cancer Survivor Scholarship Program (Deadline: January 30, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Be cancer survivors, age 25 and under, who have been diagnosed by a physician as having had treatment for and survived cancer. Applicants who are selected as finalists will be asked to provide a medical verification form.
- Be high school seniors, high school graduates or current postsecondary undergraduates who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
- Current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- Completed Applicant Appraisal Form
Deadline: January 30, 2019