Who Can Apply:
- You have to be a US citizen (by birth or naturalized) or be a US permanent resident.
- You must be from 16 to 45 years old.
- You must be attending or planning to attend a four year university in the US.
- Must have both an active Facebook page and email address
Submission: To be considered for this 2016 scholarship, please review the essay topics below and select one of them:
- Describe the person that you admire the most and why?
- What do you wish that you could invent?
- What book most influenced you and why
- When and why you’ve ever failed and what did you learn from it?
- If you have an unusual background or story that is central to who you are, please detail it.
Deadline: August 1, 2016