Who Can Apply:
- Graduating senior or graduate of any public, parochial or private high school, as well as home-schooled students.
- A citizen of the U.S. or have proof of pending naturalization.
- Planning to attend a properly accredited undergraduate institution full time.
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance to attend college.
- Good academic standing in high school or in home-schooled curriculum as demonstrated by academic transcript.
- Applicant OR parent of applicant must be a Notre Dame FCU member, must have an account in good standing with Notre Dame FCU
- No later than March 15, 2021 and provide your Notre Dame FCU member number on the application where indicated.
Deadline: March 31, 2021