Who Can Apply: This scholarship is given to NSCA Members seeking either an undergraduate or graduate degree in a strength and conditioning-related field. Awards in the amount of $2,000 are granted and are to be applied toward tuition charges accrued by the student.
1. Completed Application.
2. Current membership at the time of application.
3. 3 letters of recommendation.
4. Transcripts from each school attended.
5. The pursuant degree is in a strength and conditioning field.
6. The applicant has not won this award twice previously.
7. Is not a current member of the NSCA Foundation Board of Directors, Scholarship Committee, serve as a Scholarship Reviewer, NSCA Board of Directors, NSCA/NSCA Foundation affiliate employee or employee’s family member.
Deadline: October 15, 2020