Who Can Apply: This program provides funding to high school seniors preparing to enter college. Students must demonstrate their acceptance into an accredited institution, their intention to graduate with a degree in the strength and conditioning field, their goals beyond college, and their track record of community service. Awards in the amount of $2,000 are granted and are to be applied toward tuition charges accrued by the student.
- Completed Application.
- Current membership at the time of application.
- Current senior in high school.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher, based on a 4.0 system.
- Submit a high school transcript.
- Will be attending college in the fall following high school graduation.
- Will major in a strength and conditioning related field.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- Signed NSCA Foundation High School Scholarship Parent/Legal Guardian Authorization Form (provided during the application process).
- Is not a current member of the NSCA Foundation Board of Directors, Scholarship Committee, serve as a scholarship reviewer, NSCA Board of Directors, NSCA/NSCAF affiliate employee or employee’s family member.
Deadline: October 15, 2020