Who Can Apply: This scholarship is designed to encourage minorities, ages 17 and older, to enter into the field of strength and conditioning. A minority is defined as “ethnic minority,” as determined by the U.S. Census Bureau. Applicants must demonstrate they have been accepted into an accredited institution working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree in the strength and conditioning field. Awards in the amount of $2,000 are granted and are to be applied toward tuition charges accrued by the student.
- Completed Application.
- Current membership at the time of application.
- Is defined as a minority by the US Bureau of Census.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- Transcripts from each school attended.
- The pursuant degree is in a strength and conditioning field.
- The applicant has not won this award twice previously.
- Is not a current member of the NSCA Foundation Board of Directors, Scholarship Committee, serve as a Scholarship Reviewer, NSCA Board of Directors, NSCA/NSCA Foundation affiliate employee or employee’s family member.
Deadline: October 15, 2020