Who Can Apply: This scholarship is designed to support a female with an NSCA Professional membership (not a student). The scholarship will pay for National Conference Registration fee, and tickets to the Awards Dinner, Diversity Luncheon and Women’s Luncheon.
1. Completed Application.
2. Current professional membership (not student member) at the time of application.
3. Identify as a female.
4. 3 professional references/letters of recommendation.
5. Transcripts from the school where the highest degree was earned.
6. Currently in a strength and conditioning related field.
7. The applicant has not won this award twice previously.
8. Is not a current member of the NSCA Foundation Board of Directors, Scholarship Committee, serve as a Scholarship Reviewer, NSCA Board of Directors, NSCA/NSCA Foundation affiliate employee or employee’s family member.
Deadline: October 15, 2020