Who Can Apply: This scholarship is designed to support those who identify as female, ages 17 and older, to enter into the field of strength and conditioning. Applicants must demonstrate they have been accepted into an accredited institution and are working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree in the strength and conditioning field. Awards in the amount of $2,000 are granted and are to be applied toward tuition charges accrued by the student.
- Completed Application.
- Current membership at the time of application.
- Identifies as female.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- Transcripts from each school attended.
- The pursuant degree is in a strength and conditioning field.
- The applicant has not won this award twice previously.
- Is not a current member of the NSCA Foundation Board of Directors, Scholarship Review Committee, NSCA Board of Directors, NSCA/NSCA Affilliate Employee or employee’s family member.
Deadline: October 15, 2020