Who Can Apply:
- Undergraduate college freshman, sophomore or junior who demonstrates exemplary leadership in their school, community and/or workplace
- Be enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate degree program with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Full-time student taking 12 or more credits during Spring 2021 semester
- Application is open to NSHSS college students worldwide
- Personal statement of 500 words to two of three questions below:
A. In your own words, how do you define leadership?
B. What three words best describe your leadership style and why?
C. Explain how your leadership in a particular activity or initiative has made a positive impact on the lives of others and/or in your community.
- Educator Recommendation
- Color headshot suitable for website posting
Deadline: June 1, 2021