Nutra Pure HCG Scholarship (Deadline: December 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
– Currently residing in the United States
– Must be enrolled fulltime in college or high school
– You must also have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
– A 500 word or more essay submitted
– Student must provide copy of acceptance letter or current/upcoming class schedule.
– Before the Prize will be awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted on the official entry, the student will be disqualified without notification to the student.
– Only one entry per student
Submission: Complete with the following essay in 500 or more words :
“While we have one of the most health conscious societies ever- obesity continues to be one of the biggest problems in todays culture. What contributing factors do you believe have led to this problem and what solutions would you suggest we strive for in our culture to fight this health problem. Discuss how obesity creates obstacles in ones life, career, and the mentality it traps people in.”
Deadline: December 31, 2015
Learn More: Nutra Pure HCG Scholarship