Who Can Apply: Residents of United States who are active students at an accredited university or college.
How to Apply: Send a well researched and written essay (AP style) with at least 2,500 words about a topic relevant to health and nutrition. Usage of researched facts are priority.
- Cinnamon for Weight Loss and Many Health Benefits
- 16 Health Benefits of Flax Seed
- Ginger for Weight Loss and Many Health Benefits
The essay must be written and delivered in Google docs with additional information:
- Student full name
- Short biography
- Email address
- Link to your website or personal social network page
- Name of your academic institution and area of study
The document file name should include words “Nutri Inspector Scholarship Application” and student’s name.
Scholarship Amount: $500
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: July 15, 2017
Learn More: http://www.nutriinspector.com/scholarship/