Who Can Apply:
– The scholarship is available for current undergraduate or graduate students. All the applicants (incoming, full-time and part-time) need to be currently enrolled in order to apply.
– Applicants should be interested in biomedical related research (field of biomechanics and movement science)
– Any previous scholarship or monetary prize record will not influence this scholarship award
Submission: The essay should include 3 sections answering the following questions:
1. What is the role of technology in future rehabilitation medicine?
2. What is the role of virtual reality in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with movement disorders?
3. What are the challenges in implementing research based approaches to everyday practice?
Deadline: July 21, 2017