NYDNRehab Scholarship (Deadline: July 21, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Current undergraduate or graduate physical therapy students are eligible. Applicants (incoming, full-time and part-time) must be currently enrolled in an accredited degree program.
- Write an essay of 400 words maximum.
- The essay should include 3 sections answering the following questions:
1. What is the role of technology in future rehabilitative medicine?
2. What is the role of virtual reality in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with movement disorders?
3. What are the challenges in implementing research-based approaches to everyday practice?
Deadline: July 21, 2018