Who Can Apply: Oceanside Cultural Arts Foundation Performing Arts Scholarships are presented annually to graduating high school seniors seeking to further their education in theatre, music, or dance, based upon their experience, contributions to their performing arts program, and a teacher recommendation.
Submission: To be considered for this award, student candidates from North County San Diego must submit a typed 1-2 page application, which includes the following information:
- Name, current telephone number, and mailing address, email address, name of high school
- High school coursework in the performing arts, including completed and current;
- Additional outside or extracurricular performing arts experience
- Future educational and career goals
- How this scholarship would benefit and/or assist the applicant.
- Why this scholarship should be awarded to the applicant.
Deadline: April 29, 2016