Officer David Lee Colley Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply:
- Established by his family in memory of Officer David Lee Colley.
- A $1,500 scholarship will be awarded annually to a deserving graduating senior.
- Applicant must be a law-abiding citizen, provide a transcript reflecting a minimum 3.0 GPA, plan to major in criminal justice, prove involvement in church and community service and have participated in an AHSAA sponsored sport at ECHS.
- Three reference letters are required from a teacher or school administrator, a pastor or church leader, and a community leader.
- Membership in the Beta Club is preferred, but not required.
Submission: High School Transcript, Essay and References.
Deadline: March 1, 2020