Who Can Apply:
- Be enrolled in a journalism program, public relations studies or courses preparing for a career in public relations.
- Be entering your junior year of undergraduate studies this fall.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Demonstrate the commitment to service and social responsibility that Ofield Dukes personified
- Should be of African-American/Black, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, Native American, Alaskan Native or Pacific Islander ancestry.
- A completed online scholarship application form.
- A recommendation letter of no more than two pages from a faculty member or adviser.
- At least one and not more than four additional letters of recommendation from internship employers, educators or others who have been directly involved in your relevant activities. Letters may be no more than two pages.
- A one to two page résumé.
Deadline: June 1, 2020