Who Can Apply:
- Eligible applicants must be a graduating high school senior from the OG&E service area (Oklahoma and western Arkansas). OGE Energy Corp. Foundation Scholarship recipients must attend college in the states of Oklahoma or Arkansas.
- Unweighted cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.25.
- ACT score greater than or equal to 25 and/or SAT score greater than or equal to 1200.
- Preference for students pursuing a degree that promotes and leads to a future career in the energy field.
- Preference for financial need.
Deadline: February 15, 2019