Who Can Apply:
- Recipient is currently attending a high school or accredited university or graduate school in the fall of 2017.
- Recipient is a legal U.S. resident and resident of Ohio (can be attending school elsewhere though).
- Academic achievement as reflected by a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA in either high school or undergraduate transcripts.
- An official copy of high school and / or undergrad college transcripts for all schools attended.
- One-page essay on how domestic violence affected you.
- A short (1-3 sentences) statement or piece of advice for people going through a similar situation
- A completed Scholarship Application Form
Deadline: July 31, 2017
Learn More: https://www.laubacherlaw.com/scholarship/