Oklahoma State Board of Architecture Path to Licensure Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be enrolled in a college/university in the state of Oklahoma.
- Must be accepted into a professional degree program in Architecture, Landscape Architecture or Interior Design by the time of the award distribution (available to rising third, fourth and fifth year students).
- Applicants must be seeking their first professional degree.
- Must have a collegiate GPA ≥ 2.5.
- Financial need is considered.
- Preference for students who have graduated from an Oklahoma high school.
Submission: Please provide a written statement in response to the following questions: (a) Why do you think it is important for your profession to include licensure, and (b) what have you already done to pursue licensure in the state of Oklahoma (may include IDP, summer internships, preparation for NCIDQ, etc.)? (500 word maximum.)
Deadline: February 15, 2019