Who Can Apply:
- -Be a woman of color candidate classified as a college sophomore at the time of application.
- -Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- -Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at any U.S. located, accredited, four-year college or university.
- -Study in a degree program associated with a science, technology, engineering or math major.
- -Provide a letter of recommendation from a faculty member, advisor, or professor along with transcript and resume.
- -Be a U.S. Citizen or legal U.S. resident.
- -Complete the UNCF online application describing extracurricular activities, honors and awards, community service
- -Complete and submit the online application – click the apply button above to begin
- -Complete the essay – Interest in pursuing a career in STEM.
- -Upload your most recent transcript and resume
Deadline: July 15, 2021