Who Can Apply: All students (20-25 years old)
How to Apply:
- Write an essay on the topic “The ideal higher education model for my country.” Try your best to cover the following questions: a) What higher education model do you see ideal? b) What changes would you make to improve your country’s higher education model?
- Submit your entry by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] Entitle the message “OmniPapers Writing Contest” and provide your name, age, country and university in the body of the e-mail message.
- The language of your essay should be English.
- You can write it in academic or non-academic style.
- The number of words should be between 1,000-1,500.
- Save and send your essay in Word Doc or PDF formats.
- One student can submit only one essay!
Scholarship Amount: $500 – 1st place, $200 – 2nd place, $100 – 3rd place
Number of Scholarships Offered: 3
Deadline: June 30, 2016
Other Comments: Winners will be announced on July 11, and they’ll be notified by email.
Learn More: http://omnipapers.com/essay-contest/