Who Can Apply: In the right hands, a law degree can be a powerful tool. History is filled with great accounts of leaders who made it their life’s work to embody the law and serve as agents of change.
Each year we honor 10 future change agents who are heading to law school. All ten finalists will be rewarded with scholarships to help pay for the first year of law school.
- Submit a 500-word essay or less by June 1, 2020.
- The top 10 finalists will be announced on July 3, 2020.
- The $10,000 scholarship recipient will be announced on July 17, 2020.
- The award will be paid directly to his or her law school.
- You must be an incoming 1L student starting in the Fall of 2020 to apply.
Deadline: June 1, 2020