Who Can Apply: To provide scholarships to individuals who are interested in and committed to oncology nursing and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- The candidate must be enrolled for their senior year in a bachelor of nursing degree program at NLN or CCNE accredited School of Nursing in the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Scholarships are available to individuals who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Individuals who are currently licensed as a registered nurse.
- Individuals who are not currently licensed as a registered nurse but have a bachelor’s degree in another field.
- Individuals who do not currently hold an RN license and do not have a college degree. Applicant must be enrolled in the nursing component of the program.
Deadline: February 1, 2019
Amount: $3,000 to $5,000