Who Can Apply:
- Eligible candidates must be a university or college student, enrolled, and in good standing.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You need to be enrolled or have previously taken a class related to intellectual property (entrepreneurship courses count, as long as there was review of intellectual property).
- You want to pursue a career in intellectual property. This is not limited to becoming an intellectual property lawyer. It can include branding services, marketing services, etc.
- You need a minimum GPA of 3.0. Winner will need to submit official transcript.
- Submissions must be received from February to July, with the last day for submissions July 31st.
- Scholarship is awarded in early August.
- You must complete our questionnaire and submit an essay on why you want to pursue an intellectual property career.
Deadline: July 31, 2019
Learn More: http://onlinetrademarkattorneys.com/scholarship/