ONS Foundation Bachelor’s in Nursing Degree Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- The candidate must be enrolled for their senior year of a bachelor of nursing degree program at an NLN or CCNE accredited School of Nursing in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Bachelor’s scholarships awarded annually at $3,000 to $5,000 each
- Scholarships are available to individuals who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Individuals who are currently licensed as a registered nurse.
- Individuals who are not currently licensed as a registered nurse but have a bachelors degree in another field.
- Individuals who do not currently hold an RN license and do not have a college degree. Applicant must be enrolled in the nursing component of the program.
Deadline: February 1, 2018
Learn More: http://www.onsfoundation.org/apply/ed/Bachelors