ONS Foundation Master’s Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply: To provide scholarships to registered nurses who are interested in and committed to oncology nursing to continue their education by pursuing a master’s degree in nursing.
- The candidate must be currently enrolled in (or applying to) a masters nursing degree at an NLN or CCNE accredited School of Nursing and enrolled in the 2017-2018 academic year.
- The candidate must have an interest in and commitment to oncology nursing.
- Scholarships are available to individuals who are pursuing a master’s degree in nursing.
- individuals who are currently licensed as a registered nurse
- individuals who are not currently licensed as a registered nurse but possess a bachelor’s degree in another field
Deadline: February 1, 2017
Learn More: http://www.onsfoundation.org/apply/ed/masters